Let's kickstart your returns!
Let's kickstart your returns!
Join us before 31st July and enjoy three months of free management services.
Want to get more from your holiday rental property? ‘Need to get the best possible returns post-COVID? We can definitely help you. Kingscliff Accommodation is your local holiday rental specialist providing personalised service alongside proven results. Our management team has a strong foundation in the financial sector and a strong focus on net returns for our clients’ investments. Let’s get started with this: sign up to work with us on a twelve month contract by 31st July 2023 and you’ll pay no management commission for the first three months to end September.
Did you know?
Standard industry commissions are greater than 15% of rental income.
We’ll waive our commission for the first three months for new partners.
That should take the chill out of winter! During that time we’ll get to know your property and your objectives. You’ll get to know our team and the benefits of our end-to-end service model. We strive to keep costs low, with quality and efficiency high, improving the returns for all our owners and investors. Our dedicated in-house team of maintenance, cleaning, front of house and client relations personnel work hard to care of your property and your guests. We’re ‘your host on the Tweed Coast’.
GOT QUESTIONS FOR US?
Reach out to our team today to lock in the full three months commission free.ENQUIRE NOW
Providing full hosting and management services on the Tweed Coast:
Tweed Heads, Fingal, Chinderah, Cudgen, Kingscliff, Salt, Casuarina Beach, Cabarita Beach, Bogangar, Hastings Point and Pottsville.
OUR HOLIDAY PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Comprehensive services from a dedicated local team of holiday rental management specialists:
· Property management team available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week;
· A ‘tailored to you’ service with a single point of contact;
· In-house, 50+ team of maintenance, cleaning, caretaking, front of house, client and guest relations personnel;
· All properties receive deep cleaning and spring cleaning on rotation;
· Pre-arrival and post-departure property inspections;
· Dutiful and proactive property maintenance team;
· Liaison with strata committees and body corporates on your behalf;
· Management and rectification of any guest damage.
Guest Services & Reservations Team
· Guest booking software integrated with top online booking platforms;
· Guest services team operating 24 hours a day, 7 days a week;
· Timely guest communication and co-ordination;
· All guests receive detailed arrival and departure instructions;
· Security deposit/bond management;
· Secure online payment gateway for our guests.
· Ongoing plan of marketing activity to drive bookings and keep occupancy levels high;
· All properties listed with top online booking platforms;
· All properties displayed and advertised on our website;
· Targeted social media campaigns across media channels;
· Regular email communication with past guests and prospects;
· Major sponsors of local sports clubs with access to thousands of supporters and participants;
· Ongoing SEO and targeted digital advertising across Google and Social Media platforms.
Financial Control & Pricing
· Strong financial control, reporting, trust accounting and transparency;
· Processing of invoices for housekeeping, linen services, garden maintenance etc on owners’ behalf;
· Itemised records of all services provided;
· Monthly accounts reconciliation and end of month statement;
· Automatic supply of annual income and expenditure reports.
· We welcome all property types, apartments, units, houses and part or full-time Airbnb properties;
· Each property is audited prior to signing;
· Any property improvements/renovations can be managed by our property managers and maintenance and trades teams;
· We manage a local photographer and stylist team to style and photograph your property for inclusion on all booking platforms, our website and social media.
Code of Conduct Compliance
· A copy of the draft Code of Conduct for Short Term Rental Accommodation is included in this pack. The new Code of Conduct law is exhaustive, but we’ve got you covered. Some key requirements for all property owners are:
o 24/7 locally named contact for guests for each holiday stay,
o 24/7 electricians and plumbers if required,
o Registration of each property on the property register,
o Guests must be checked against the guest register prior to confirming holiday booking.
· Please read the Code of Conduct requirements and don’t hesitate to ask us if you have any questions.
· Kingscliff Accommodation is committed to making a difference in the communities in which we live and work;
· We do this by employing 50+ staff locally, supporting local sports clubs, charities, local businesses and local activities.
We are doing our part to contribute to environmental sustainability. Some initiatives include:
· Migrating properties to LED lighting to reduce electricity consumption,
· Housekeeping use environmentally friendly chemicals where possible,
· Buy in bulk to reduce packaging and increase efficiencies,
· Striving towards a paperless office,
· Encourage recycling at all our properties.